Why UNITED COLLECTIVE
As a collective of independent, curious and culturally attuned specialists our soul purpose is to find new growth through cultural attunement.
We offer summer internships across multiple agencies and departments that aim to teach our interns not just the skills necessary to succeed in their specific field, but the importance that cultural attunement plays in today's industry. Along the way you'll learn from experts in the industry, work for our clients, and produce campaigns.
Starts June 7, 2021
Offered in Huntington Beach & New York City
Paid, Full-Time Positions
UNITED COLLECTIVE offers more than just internships. We understand that the landscape of our industry moves at the speed of culture and it's our job to stay one step ahead of it. As an intern not only will you work for our clients, but we make it our goal to leave you culturally attuned and ready to change the conversation.
Ten-week program. Paid, full-time positions. Offices in Huntington Beach and New York City.
Explore available internships here.
At GALLEGOS UNITED, Account Management is more than just client-relations. It's being students of the industry, experts on the client's business, and masters of persuasion. Apply to be our Account Management intern to gain all of these skills and get real experience with a real client.
- Conduct analyses of creative campaigns
- Develop industry trend reports
- Steward projects via creation of timelines and budgets
There's an art to it. A big idea can only get as big as the visual approach that amplifies it. Art direction is at the intersection of strategy and brand expression, the nexus where all things come to life. No pressure 😉
- Art Director interns will work closely with Creative Directors, Strategists, and Copywriters to help develop visual and conceptual frameworks for high profile brands
We’re passionate about words, mostly because they have the potential to give people the feels and transform brands into better versions of themselves. If you share the same love, join us and let’s write the next chapter of our clients' stories.
- Copywriter interns will work alongside Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Project Planners, to craft storylines and copy for creative concepts in digital and integrated initiatives
Does your imagination run wild? Are you constantly creating and publishing? When you apply to be our Content Creator / Editorial Intern you’ll get to put your amazing talent to work for our clients.Must be able to shoot & edit video. Must be familiar with editorial and graphics platforms, such as, Adobe Premier, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Support the editorial team with long and short form content.
- Ideate, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form (but not limited to) graphics, photos, videos, GIFs for social and digital media channels.
The Planning Department at GALLEGOS United is the reason why our crazy ideas actually make sense. Planners guide the creative directly to the consumers' hearts. Social Media has permeated daily conversation at an incredible rate and we at GALLEGOS United are sprinting right alongside. By applying to be our Planning and Engagement intern you’ll be an integral part bridging the way between the Social Media and Planning teams.
- Research market and industry trends
- Identify insights that can be universal or true to certain target segments
- Monitor conversations and trends to identify viable content ideas
- Assist with day-to-day management of our clients social account, including scheduling, managing content calendars and reporting
We specialize in delivering ideas through powerful cross-cultural storytelling that empower brands and the people who engage with them. Whether it’s through the creation of compelling content, experiential moments, branded entertainment, influencer engagement, crafty consumer call-to-action campaigns or social conversations, we understand that art and storytelling transcend time and unite all of humanity. You will learn the special sauce on how we keep everybody in the know about their favorite brands, organizations, influencers and media. If you love to write, storytell, craft and plan events; if you are a passionate consumer of media, staying current with news and trending lifestyle topics and cultural events; and you define yourself as proactive, personable, organized and energetic, then this is the role for you!· You will learn the fundamentals of PR and will work with the team to create pitches, press materials, organize media clips, update media lists and format visually compelling client reports.
- Assist with the organization of experiential events and activations
- Work with the team to bring campaigns to life
- Pitch and engage media and influencers to amplify brand campaigns
- What city will my internship be in?
- UNITED COLLECTIVE has offices on both coasts. Each job description details where the position is offered.
- Will I be paid or receive school credit for my internship?
- All UNITED COLLECTIVE interns are paid an hourly wage.
- What kind of work will I be doing?
- The kind of work will vary greatly based on agency and department. All interns will be working on real account work for real agency clients in order to gain the most realistic experience possible.
- How long is the internship program?
- The UNITED COLLECTIVE internship program is 10 weeks long, from June 7 - August 6, 2021.