Why UNITED COLLECTIVE
As a collective of independent agencies we specialize in developing marketing communications designed to connect with today’s highly diverse America.
Our sole purpose: Help clients in the U.S. grow with a more culturally attuned and "creatively driven" approach to marketing.
Our summer internship program not only offers positions across multiple agencies and deparments that aim to teach our interns not just the skills necessary to succeed in their specific field, but the importance that cultural attunement plays in today's industry and how that shapes communications. Not just demographically, but by being in-step with America as its beliefs, technologies, communities and ethnographic landscapes shift.
Starts June 6, 2022
Offered in Huntington Beach & New York City
Paid, Full-Time Positions
UNITED COLLECTIVE offers more than just internships. We understand that the landscape of our industry moves at the speed of culture and it's our job to stay one step ahead of it. As an intern not only will you work for our clients, but we make it our goal to help you build the skills to think from a culture first approach and to change the conversation.
Ten-week program. Paid, full-time positions. Positions offered in Huntington Beach and New York city.
Does your imagination run wild? Are you constantly creating and publishing? When you apply to be our Content Creator / Editorial Intern you’ll get to put your amazing talent to work for our clients. Must be able to shoot & edit video. Must be familiar with editorial and graphics platforms, such as, Adobe Premier, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Support the editorial team with long and short form content.
- Ideate, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form (but not limited to) graphics, photos, videos, GIFs for social and digital media channels.
- Advertising and Technology
- Huntington Beach
- What city will my internship be in?
- UNITED COLLECTIVE has offices on both coasts. Each job description details where the position is offered.
- Will I be paid or receive school credit for my internship?
- All UNITED COLLECTIVE interns are paid an hourly wage.
- What kind of work will I be doing?
- The kind of work will vary greatly based on agency and department. All interns will be working on real account work for real agency clients in order to gain the most realistic experience possible.
- How long is the internship program?
- The UNITED COLLECTIVE internship program is 10 weeks long, from June 6 - August 12, 2022.