Why UNITED COLLECTIVE
As a collective of independent, curious and culturally attuned specialists our soul purpose is to find new growth through cultural attunement.
We offer summer internships across multiple agencies and departments that aim to teach our interns not just the skills necessary to succeed in their specific field, but the importance that cultural attunement plays in today's industry. Along the way you'll learn from experts in the industry, work for our clients, and produce campaigns.
Starts June 10, 2019
Offered in Huntington Beach & New York City
Paid, Full-Time Positions
UNITED COLLECTIVE offers more than just internships. We understand that the landscape of our industry moves at the speed of culture and it's our job to stay one step ahead of it. As an intern not only will you work for our clients, but we make it our goal to leave you culturally attuned and ready to change the conversation.
Ten-week program. Paid, full-time positions. Offices in Huntington Beach and New York City.
Explore available internships here.
At GALLEGOS UNITED, Account Management is more than just client-relations. It's being students of the industry, experts on the client's business, and masters of persuasion. Apply to be our Account Management intern to gain all of these skills and get real experience with a real client.
- Conduct analyses of creative campaigns
- Develop industry trend reports
- Steward projects via creation of timelines and budgets
There's an art to it. A big idea can only get as big as the visual approach that amplifies it. Art direction is at the intersection of strategy and brand expression, the nexus where all things come to life. No pressure 😉
- Art Director interns will work closely with Creative Directors, Strategists, and Copywriters to help develop visual and conceptual frameworks for high profile brands
We’re passionate about words, mostly because they have the potential to give people the feels and transform brands into better versions of themselves. If you share the same love, join us and let’s write the next chapter of our clients' stories.
- Copywriter interns will work alongside Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Project Planners, to craft storylines and copy for creative concepts in digital and integrated initiatives
Did you ever see an amazing commercial and think. "How the hell did they do that?!" When you apply to be our Editorial Intern you'll get to really see how the magic happens. Must be familiar with editorial and graphics platforms, including but not limited to Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Support the editorial team with Broadcast, Social and Internal videos
- Assist with logging, media management, mastering and trafficking
The Planning Department at GALLEGOS United is the reason why our crazy ideas actually make sense. Planners guide the creative directly to the consumers' hearts. Social Media has permeated daily conversation at an incredible rate and we at GALLEGOS United are sprinting right alongside. By applying to be our Planning and Engagement intern you’ll be an integral part bridging the way between the Social Media and Planning teams.
- Research market and industry trends
- Identify insights that can be universal or true to certain target segments
- Monitor conversations and trends to identify viable content ideas
- Assist with day-to-day management of our clients social account, including scheduling, managing content calendars and reporting
Brand Activations is where the wild ideas are brought to life. If you love dreaming up wacky, engaging experiences, crafting and planning events, and finding creative ways to use digital to generate conversations and bring a campaign to life, then this is the role for you. As our Public Relations Intern, you'll learn the special sauce of how we keep everybody in the know on their favorite brands, organizations influencers and media.
- Assist with organizations of events and public relations campaigns
- Work with teams to bring activations to life and help pitch media and influencers to amplify activations and PR campaigns
- What city will my internship be in?
- UNITED COLLECTIVE has offices on both coasts. Each job description details where the position is offered.
- Will I be paid or receive school credit for my internship?
- All UNITED COLLECTIVE interns are paid an hourly wage.
- What kind of work will I be doing?
- The kind of work will vary greatly based on agency and department. All interns will be working on real account work for real agency clients in order to gain the most realistic experience possible.
- How long is the internship program?
- The UNITED COLLECTIVE internship program is 10 weeks long, from June 10 - August 17, 2019.