- Jennifer MullChief Marketing OfficerBand-AideDo they know it's Christmas
"This is truly an extraordinary reflection of people coming together (artists and the world) to help others."
- Madeleine JordanJr. UX StrategistNat King ColeO Tannenbaum
"This song has always been a favorite of mine because I grew up listening to Nat King Cole with my family and the German version of the song makes me feel connected with my German heritage."
- Kia ZokaeiExecutive Director of DeliveryWHAM!Last Christmas
"It was the first Christmas song I heard after I learned how to speak English, and I was a George Michael fan before I could even speak English."
- Sharon ClearyCreative DirectorThe Vince Guaraldi TrioChristmas Time is Here
"I love this song from 'A Charlie Brown Christmas’ because it’s wonderfully melancholic yet somehow still Christmas-y and sweet."
- Daniel WillySound Mixer & DesignerVarios ArtistasLos pastores a Belen
"This is a song that in Mexico when you go and ask "posada" on holiday dinner/parties, you divide the guests in 2 groups and they sing every other paragraph to each other. It's always a fun disaster."
- Eric SantarsieroCopywriterIsrael Kamakawiwo'oleSomewhere Over the Rainbow
"This song reminds me of spending Christmas in Hawaii with the Samoan side of my family. IZ plays ev-er-y-where in Hawaii."
- Eric Le TaiIntegrated DesignerVy OanhNgày Tết Quê Em (Paris by Night)
"My family and I celebrate the holidays a bit differently. We like to cuddle around the fireplace to watch Paris by Night in Vietnamese and eat moon cakes."
- Arthur AmiuneArt DirectorThe Kira JusticeEntão é Natal (So this is Christmas)
"This is the most played song in Brazil during the holiday season... It's painful, but it's also a tradition."
- James KulpGroup DirectorRoyal Philharmonic OrchestraDance of the Sugar Plum Fairies
"My daughter is 11 and learning the violin, and seeing her play this song has brought such a smile to my face - I will never hear this song the same way again."
- Roxana LissaPresidentVasco RossiVita Spericolata
"This song reminds me of my Italian dad, whom I miss very much, and our beautiful Italian-themed holidays in Argentina."
- Harvey MarcoCo-President and CCOBob Dylan and Johnny CashGirl from the North County
"An unlikely duo of two of the best storyteller songwriters. The warble scratch of Dylan and the baritone plain speak of Cash sounds like a steady winter wind. It brings me back to those long Minnesota winters."
- Natalie VaughnAccount DirectorChabeloMamacita (Donde Esta Santa Claus?)
"Living in LA, we have all had carpool buddies at some point - mine made me a Christmas playlist for our commute. It was the first time I had heard this song and fell in love with it immediately."